
1 Introduction By Fats Gonder/ Opening Fanfare
2 I'll Go Crazy
3 Try Me
4 Think
5 I Don't Mind
6 Lost Someone
7 Medley: Please Please Please/You've Got The Power/I Found Someone/Why Do You Do Me Like You Do/I Want You So Bad/I Love You, Yes I Do/Strange Things Happen/Bewildered/Please Please Please
8 Night Train
9 Think
10 Medley: I Found Someone, Why Do You Do Me Like You Do, I Want You So Bad
11 Lost Someone
12 I'll Go Crazy
2 I'll Go Crazy
3 Try Me
4 Think
5 I Don't Mind
6 Lost Someone
7 Medley: Please Please Please/You've Got The Power/I Found Someone/Why Do You Do Me Like You Do/I Want You So Bad/I Love You, Yes I Do/Strange Things Happen/Bewildered/Please Please Please
8 Night Train
9 Think
10 Medley: I Found Someone, Why Do You Do Me Like You Do, I Want You So Bad
11 Lost Someone
12 I'll Go Crazy

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire